google analytics

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

DIY Self Tanner

Every girl loves a nice tan right!? Well in these winter months unless your going on vacation there are only two ways to get a tan, 1) a tanning bed 2) self-tanner. With all the hype about tanning beds and your skin who wants to do that? So I scoured pinterest for some ideas.
 
I tried the black tea bags like found here  I didn't take pics of this one, I did not achieve the look they showed more just made a huge mess out of my tub.
 
Then I tried the Cocoa and lotion like found here I would say I was a tad bit darker in color, but its a mess as well and doesn't spread well.
 
 
 
Then on a limb at the drugstore I ran across this stuff. Oh my I am in love! I love the tan it gave me, maybe not homemade or chemical free but still cheap and easy to DIY.
 
 
 Got any of your own self-tanning tips? I'd love to hear them and try them!

No comments:

Post a Comment