google analytics

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Candle jar to q-tip canister

After I accidentally broke my aromatherapy jar for q-tips I browsed pinterest of course for ideas. Here's what I came up with, perfect upcycled candle jar into q-tip container for free!  Looking for the easiest way to remove the leftover wax I started with the freezer method (I left mine in the freezer for a couple weeks frankly because I forgot and we went on vacation) using a butter knife on the side of the wax it popped right out, but not without leaving some leftover sut along the sides as seen in the picture here
So I submerged the container in hot hot sudsy water for about 5 mins, running my hands along the sides wiped all the wax right off, and doubled to also easily remove the labels.

Look completely clean!

And finished! 

No comments:

Post a Comment