google analytics

Friday, February 15, 2013

Pinspiration Friday!

Pinspiration Friday; Craft/DIY idea for weekend projects
 
This weekend I am going to attempt making a shirt like this,
 
From this pin here. Looks pretty easy and customized!
 
And I want to make these mittens, already picked up a sweater from the goodwill to use.
 
From this pin here.
 
And lastly I would love to also make these
 
 
From this pin here.
 
Looks like this weekend projects will all be a sewing-a-thon!
 
 Monday will post results :)
 

2 comments:

  1. Those are some great projects! Especially the shirt ... looks so cute. I may have to copy you =)
    P.S. I'm over here from the motherhood!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Feel free, I stole it from pinterest!! Awesome glad to see you here!!!! Thanks for visiting :)

      Delete