google analytics

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Weekend Sewing fail... :(

Well most of my weekend pinterest projects failed :(  Its either my sewing capabilities (I'm very lazy at it) or my materials were not the best.
 
First off the mittens, I'm too embarassed to show a picture of my outcome, they were terrible lets just say that!
 
Secondly my shirt, not so great! My husband says I need to slow down and take my time, well whats the point of it being a simple easy project then if it takes me all day? Well needless to say I ruined the shirts with my inability to cut out nice shapes.
 
And lastly well the boot socks or whatever you wanna call them turned out pretty cute, I like the outcome.
 
You can find the pintest post here 
 
 
After a much failed crafters weekend, I may attempt these projects again when I am willing to spend more time on them, if or when I do I will post updates! Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment